Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday, Adalyn Makenna!



Our baby girl turned 3 today. It's weird, 'cause I have kinda thought of her as 3 for a long time now.

She is pretty darn awesome. Yep, she can throw a tantrum like a pro, she has a strong opinion on many things in life and doesn't always want to share things, or smile in a picture. Yet, she is so internally kind and loving. Her general personality is so even keel and positive with a touch of silliness and humor.




Adalyn’s 3rd Birthday Interview


What is your favorite color?  
Blue
          
What is your favorite food?  
Apples           

Who is your best friend? 
Avery and Carson             

What is your favorite show to watch on T.V.?
Dora

What is your favorite book?        
Ummm…..My books.     

What does Mommy do the best?     
Make dinner  

What does Daddy do the best?       
Tickle

What is your favorite kind of animal?    
Butterflies            

What do you like to do with Mommy and Daddy?         
Eat cereal

What do you want to be when you grow up?                  
Mommy

Where is your favorite place to go?  
Stores…grocery stores….lots of grocery stores

How old are you?              
8…7… 8…. 7…. (with some prompting about what comes after 2)....3!

(taken on November 13, 2013)

I know Shane and I answered the questions for her last year, but I can't find the interview any where. I'm going to keep looking. I'm bummed I can't find it. 

No comments: