Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blog Candy

I've been blogging a little over a year now. There have been over 4,000 visits to my blog and I've blogged 118 times. This entry is my first ever Blog Candy. To be entered into the contest, leave me a comment telling me a little bit about your hobby. Do you scrapbook, make cards, knit, sew, read books, etc? And how often do you get a chance to do your said hobby?

I'll randomly draw a name from the comments and post the winner on Monday. You'll receive a cute mini stamp from CTMH, along with a 1x1 inch acrylic block, a set of acrylic tags and a sheet of rhinestone flowers.


Thank you to everyone who takes a moment to stop by and see what is going on in the Booth Household.

5 comments:

Vicky said...

I scrapbook with my wonderful friends not as often as I would like. I do get to about once a month at craft club. I am doing Project 365 and try to do that at least a couple of times a week. I just wanted to share, but I don't want to be entered in the drawing. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm passioned with many kinds of hobbies: i make card for my friends, wedding invitations for my relatives; i made some scrap albums for my friends. Also i love cross-stiching, painting on fabric and making some home decorations.
You can see some of my creations in my blog http://fancyscrap.livejournal.com/

Oxana

Ksenia said...

Hello! My first hobby is cross-stitch but i have little free time to execute all my ideas.
Half a year ago i hopped from one blog to another and discovered scrapbooking.
I really liked it but because of lack of crafty stuff in my country (Republic of Moldova) i'm doing my projects very rare.
And i started entering in blog candies to win some stamps or flowers which i cannot find here.
Another my hobby is photographing and cakes baking.

Lynette said...

Well, you know I love to scrapbook. I try to scrap at least a little every weekend! And I do make cards... can't even remember the last time I bought one!

And I'm enjoying all the crafts that are created for our Craft Club!

And what I would really love to learn how to do is decorate cakes!

Michelle said...

Hi! I would like to start to scrapbook and got a start with your class yesterday. The current hobby I practice the most is reading though there are many others I would like to start.