That title is a mouth full, but these little bite sized muffins will fit just right in your mouth. And they are oh, so yummy. Kinda like having a bowl of oatmeal in a muffin form. I made them for a play date we had at out house last week. They were a hit (except by Shane...he didn't like the texture of them). I couldn't stop eating them all day long.
Adapted from Green Lite Bites
Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip MuffinsIngredients:
- 2-3 large mashed RIPE bananas
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups Old Fashion Oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- I made 24 mini muffins (baked 12-15 minutes) and 6 regular sized muffins (baked 18-20 minutes)