- Make a list of the events that need to get scrapbooked.
- Get pictures backed up on CDs from the last couple years.
- Put completed pages into their proper scrapbook home by year.
- Complete my monthly craft project.
- Complete Project 52
- Continue to rotate toys weekly (by theme if possible: animals, transportation, instruments, etc).
- Each week provide Shane with new activities to work on (mostly for Tuesday and Thursdays).
- Have a new activity for Adalyn (and Arli) to do at least 3x's a week.
- Work on Shane's speech activities 3x's a week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).
- Deep clean and reorganize a room as needed. (Just last week I did both kid bedrooms).
- Continue to meal plan weekly, potentially adding a lunch plan to each week.
Close To My Heart:
- Plan and prep monthly Close To My Heart workshops.
- Send monthly newsletter by the 3rd of each month.
- Consider ways of adding revenue through the blog.
- Monthly date night using a babysitter (this is the scariest one of all of them because of the babysitter part).