Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins


That title is a mouth full, but these little bite sized muffins will fit just right in your mouth. And they are oh, so yummy. Kinda like having a bowl of oatmeal in a muffin form. I made them for a play date we had at out house last week. They were a hit (except by Shane...he didn't like the texture of them). I couldn't stop eating them all day long.

Adapted from Green Lite Bites

Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Ingredients:

  • 2-3 large mashed RIPE bananas
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 3 cups Old Fashion Oats
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 4 tbsp mini chocolate chips
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  • Mix all ingredients together.
  • I made 24 mini muffins (baked 12-15 minutes) and 6 regular sized muffins (baked 18-20 minutes)

1 comment:

Julie@teachinggoodeaters said...

Mmm... those sound really good! Whenever I bake I have a tendency to eat whatever it is all day long too! I've had to avoid much of what I bake due to the gestational diabetes, so I bake a lot less. I think I'll put these on the "post baby," to do list!