This week I made blueberry muffins (blueberries were buy 1 get 2 free at the store...hard to pass up).
Lemon-BlueberryYogurt Loaf. I skipped the glazed she made, but I am sure that would be fabulous on top of them as well.
- 1 1/2 cups flour (I did 1 cup white flour and 1/2 cup whole wheat flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 container lemon yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries (mine were fresh, but you could use frozen)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
- Mix together four, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk together the yogurt, sugar, eggs, vanilla and oil.
- Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Pour the batter into muffin cups. I made 12 large muffins (bake for 15-18 minutes) and 6 mini muffins (bake 12-15 minutes)