Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Quick and Easy Valentine Kid Crafts

 Painting with Cookie Cutters

I cut out different sized hearts using my Cricut machine and Art Philosophy Cartridge (but you can cut them out any way that works for you). Then I gave Shane a heart shaped cookie cutter and some paint. He stamped/painted away with the cookie cutter. The end result were these super cute hearts that we hung up on the windows.




Also, using my ART Cricut cartridge I cut these heart outlines out in different sizes. Then I put contact paper on one side of the heart and had Shane ripe tissue paper and stick it to the contact paper. When he was done filling it up I covered the other side with contact paper. I had intented to hang these from some where, but instead I put them up on the windows, too.


We are getting all decorated up for Valentines Day! 

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

SWEET.......

Marla B said...

did it the top one so far. loved it. thanks.

Katie said...

Love these, so pretty! Thanks for sharing at Thrifty Thursday, hope to see you this week!