Friday, January 27, 2012

Best Fishes


This is the card I made for my monthly Close To My Heart swap. I used paper from the new Idea Book called Stella. It's one of my favorites.

Check out the other cards made by other fellow Consultants:

 Made by: Carla
Aren't the butterflies beautiful!?
This is CTMH's new paper packet called Pemberley.
My other favorite.
 
 Made By: Michele
Sweet little birdie.
 Made By: Lalia
I love this card design.
Made By: Jayma
This flower stamp set is going to be one of the most popular from the new idea book. 
 Made By: Tracie
What a fun way to fold a card!
You may see this card at an upcoming workshop.
 Made By: Cindy
Look at how she made this cut envelope out of a letter sized envelope.
The flower stamp is one of my new favorite from the Spring/Summer Idea Book.

The new Idea Book goes "live" February 1st! Contact me at jessicadbooth @ hotmail .com to get your hands on one.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Cool Jessica - do you mind if I link this post on my blog?? I'm getting so fancy now...