Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Half Birthday, Shane.


Our little guy is officially 2 1/2 today. I wanted to get a few quick pictures of him this afternoon and during this process he went from looking at me, to not looking at me (he told me he was eating, duh Mom!), to giving me a cheesy eyes closed smile and finally he told me to stop (guess he had enough of the camera in his face). This pretty much sums up life with Shane. One minute life is happy and wonderful and the next his life is crumbling before our very eyes. I can say he is consistent though, he has been like this his whole 2 1/2 years of life. The other day after some huge dramatic incident (I call him my Drama King), Kenny and I told him that if he was going to go into acting as a career he just needed to make it big so he could pay us back for all the years of watching him "practice" his acting skills.




No comments: