Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Monday

We had a super duper fun and busy weekend. The Celebrating Women Fair went off well and we also  had a great time visiting with family while Kenny's Aunt and Uncle were in town. Now the sun is shining, my house is a mess, I'm starving, Adalyn's napping and Shane is in quiet time, but yet I have no inspiration or motivation for dinner plans this week. Let's see what I can come up with. A trip to the grocery store for some fresh items would be very helpful.

Monday -- Dinner pretty much isn't going to happen tonight between Kenny rushing home to take Shane to his baseball game. When they return around 7:30 I am then rushing off to a board meeting. Guess we'll all just be fending for ourselves this evening.

Tuesday -- Penne Rosa (this looks really good, but not sure I'll have all the necessary ingredients to make with out a trip to the store)

Wednesday -- BBQed Hamburgers (we finally got a new BBQ and I'd love to try it out if the weather holds)

Thursday -- Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps

Friday -- Broccoli and White Cheddar Mac and Cheese

Saturday -- Leftovers

Sunday -- It's Mother's Day...no dinner making for me!

1 comment:

The Pechanec Family said...

I made the Cheeseburger wraps a few weeks back and they were really, really good!