Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shane is 11 months old

Shane turned 11 months old yesterday. I can't believe that my little baby is almost 1. Kenny says that the first 3 or 4 months went by really slow, but since then time has been flying. It's weird to think that just last Mother's Day he hadn't even arrived yet. So along with Shane turning 11 months...it's my 1st Mother's Day. I got to sleep in and had a nice yummy cinnamon roll for breakfast. Along with a gift for a manicure. There also were no complaints made when I asked to have Shane's stinky diapers changed and when I suggested we go to Molbaks to pick up some plants. Overall it has been a nice 1st Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms out there!!

11 month old Shane eating lunch with all of his 6 teeth!!






1 comment:

Julie said...

Just adorable! Love that little man :)

Happy Mother's Day. It sounds like it was just perfect.