Thursday, June 12, 2008

My 1st Necklace!

I made my very own necklace this evening with help from my expert friend Julie. The first time I meet Julie, when we moved into the cul-de-sac, I noticed the most beautiful necklace she had on. I knew I wanted one of those and found out that she made and sold them through her website Creative Jules. I got my first one as a Christmas gift from Kenny. I then have added to my collection since then. Julie decided that I should attempt to make my own. I was nervous, but think it turned out pretty good for my first time.

Thanks Julie for the support, encouragement and help!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I think you did a fabulous job! Of course, you had a great subject and nice CTMH materials to work with.

Cynthia said...

Jessica...you did a fabulous on your necklace.
You have SO much talent. I guess it skipped a generation. GOOD JOB !!!