Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Is it only Tuesday??

We don't normally have weeks like this. I try hard to limit the chaos and "overbooking", but for some reason this week just has way too much going on in it.

This morning started out with me heading to the Doctors for a physical at 7:15am. It was planned this way so Kenny could stay home with Shane and not miss much work. BUT on Monday Kenny found out that he had a 8am meeting today. UGH! So I called up the best neighbor and friend in the world and thank goodness she was able to take Shane for the overlap between Kenny and I. She had him for about 30 minutes, but in that time I totally forgot that she had to take her son to the bus stop. Shane showed up to her house in PJ's. She thoughtfully bundled him up in a jacket and a hat, stuck him in a jogger with a blanket. He was happy as a clam when I showed up to get him. Oh...even better was that minutes before Kenny headed out the door to take him to Julie's, Shane fell and cut his lip really bad. Blood was every where. Great time to drop him off!!

(This is how I picked Shane up from Julie's, minus the blanket and jogger. It was the cutest thing!)


Of course the Doctor was running late. Just to get a little sympathy, I had my Tetanus/Whooping Cough shot today and had a blood draw where she had to try two times. :(

After gathering Shane up and getting him ready for the day we headed to MOPS. Where thank goodness he didn't cry for the first ever in the nursery!! That was super exciting to me. I hate dropping him off there and having him cry the whole time. It makes me sad and not enjoy what is suppose to be down time for me.

We came home after that and got ready to go to work. Work went well, but before we left Kenny called and said he just found out he has a 5pm meeting this evening and won't be home until 7:30. Shane and I got home from work ate dinner and got him in bed.

Whoaaa!! That is another crazy day for us. I think tomorrow, may be a little better....oh, but we have Kenny's bowling Christmas work party tomorrow evening........

No comments: