Wednesday, December 17, 2008

National Papercrafting Month


Close To My Heart has declared January as National Papercrafting Month. Now is the perfect time to celebrate all the fabulous things you can do with paper-related products. And CTMH has a promotional package that will help you do just that! It’s a simple but dynamic combo: The beautiful new Key to My Heart paper packet, featuring all four of our luscious new colors, is accompanied by the E-size My Acrylix Key to My Heart stamp set, a knockout collection of fashionable, elegant designs.

The great Key to My Heart kit has a retail value of $47.90, but you can get it at a substantial savings or even FREE! Here’s how:

Spend $130 and get the Key to My Heart kit FREE!
Spend $75 and the kit is yours for just $20!
Or you can buy it outright for $47.90.

The campaign also has enticing opportunities for hostesses and new Consultants. Hostesses get the package FREE with a Home Gathering sales total of $400 or more, and new Consultants who join Close To My Heart between January 1–31 will receive the kit FREE in their New Consultant Kit.

This promotion runs until January 31, 2009. You can shop on my website, book a gathering or sign up to be a consultant.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at jessicadbooth@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're such an enabler! :)