Friday, August 14, 2009

Completed Craft Club Project.


I've finally completed the July Craft Club Project. I was waiting on more paper before I could get it done. Thanks to Julie for a wonderful project idea. We used a poster mailing tube cut into almost 2 inch pieces. This will hang in Shane's room. (Click on image for a larger view).

The next Craft Club will Saturday, September 26th at my house. If you are interested in attending let me know and I can get you details. I haven't totally decided on a project. There are a few ideas swirling in my head.

Supplies (all from Close To My Heart):
Stardust Paper Packet (featured colors Topiary , Bamboo and Moonstruck)
Stardust Stickease
Various Embellishments: buttons, chipboard, brads, rub-ons, sparkles

2 comments:

firecrackerjulie said...

Love it! So glad you are done.

Tia said...

Ya!!! it looks great.