Friday, February 19, 2010

Mommy Chopped My Hair Off


Shane's hair was just out of control. So I took the problem into my own hands. I can't say I did the best job, but no one else out there seems to do much better and at least my hair cut was free. I did nick his ear a little bit, and make a small small mark. Opps! I'll be taking him to some one to fix it up in the next few weeks. The poor kid has cowlicks coming out of every corner of his head. It just makes all hairstyles impossible on his head...short or long...nothing looks good.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I think he looks totally adorable!! The cowlick's just make him more endearing :)

Cynthia said...

you couldn't do ANYTHING to harm that kids good looks...handsome guy all the way..even thru Mom's hair cuts !!!!

Lynette said...

He looks great!