Monday, May 10, 2010

A Big Announcement.....


We are expecting a new family member due November 11th!! I am now 13 weeks and counting. This little one has been quite a force to be reckon with the past few months. I had morning sickness; that was really all day long 24/7 sickness, for over a month straight - that was tough going for all of us. Being so tired and sick for so long was hard on the family, especially since we had just moved into our new house. But I've have come through the worst of it. The all day sickness has subsided and the wanting to sleep all day long has gotten better, too. This little one is measuring in the 80 percentile, which is great news. Since little man was so small they actually induced me at 37 weeks because he had stopped growing. Looks like we won't have that problem this time around.

Shane is super excited and asks if his "sista" is here yet. I'd say about 90% of the time he says he wants a sister. Which is fine with me! We'll see on June 28th if it's a boy or a girl!!!


7 comments:

Lynette said...

Congratulations Jessica!! Such exciting news!

Julie said...

So happy for you! The pictures are awesome :)

Linda said...

They got some great pictures!! Congrats!

Wendy said...

Soooo happy for you Jessica, glad you are starting to feel better. :)

Laurie said...

Oh My Gosh!!!! Soooo happy for you, Kenny, and Shane! Congrats Jessica, that is just great news :) Love you all, and thanks for sharing!!

phillips881 said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What exciting news!

Kristy said...

Congratulations! Babies are such a blessing. I can't believe my little guy is already 7 months. Treasure this time! :)

Kristy

http://www.mypetsavings.com