Friday, May 7, 2010

Lesson Learned

Yesterday I (against better judgment) let Shane play while I took a shower. Normally he watches cartoons while I do this task in the morning. But I thought I'd try again and see how it would go. I left him in the kitchen sweeping.

I was greeted by my little buddy as I got out of the shower and he had quite the little smirk on his face. He said to me "I feed Dodo (Dodger)." Hmmm... this doesn't sound so good. I went out to examine this situation and yes, he sure did feed him, all over the living room floor. I must say Dodger was quite happy with the food and Shane was quite proud of himself, too. What a pair!!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE SEEN OR HEARD IN QUITE SO TIME!!!!!!
THANK-YOU FOR THE MOMENT.....

Cynthia said...

okay so I missed a few letters...should have been "SOME" TIME..

Julie said...

What a cute little "helper" he is :)