Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Card Craziness

It seemed to be a card kinda weekend. Maybe it was the weather, but I just kept coming back to make more.

This baby card was inspired by Wendy over at Wizards Hangout. Featured colors: Indian Corn Blue, Garden Green and Chocolate.


This card was inspired by Nona. It uses the September stamp of the month, Treasures. Featured colors are Barn Red, Honey and Indian Corn Blue.
The next 4 cards I used the stamp set from the Everyday Celebration card kit from CTMH this month. I'm finding it a lot of fun to use.

Featured colors: Crystal Blue, Chocolate and Tulip


Featured colors: Sorbet, Taffy and Indian Corn Blue


All the supplies used above can be found at my website http://jessicabooth.myctmh.com/.

1 comment:

firecrackerjulie said...

Oooo. I like that dandelion puff stamp. Very cute.

Sorry I didn't get my order to you in time. I just could not get myself organized.