Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Successful Weekend.

I'm back from my scrapbooking retreat weekend away at The Keepsake Cottage in Auburn, WA. Just like last year, it was a great weekend of basically just scrapbooking and hanging out with friends. I completed 77 pages. Of course, I would have loved to come home with an empty box of pictures. But I am certainly closer to the bottom then I was when I arrived on Friday. I did come prepared with 2 of my 18 page workshop layouts completed. Which gave me a jump start on 36 pages.

My completed stack of layouts.

My long weekend away with out much sleep is starting to catch up with me. So I quickly snapped a few pictures of my favorite single page layouts.


5 comments:

Tia said...

wow that is a lot of pages, you go girl! You are a supa fast scrappa.

Julie said...

Great work, my dear! You are a rockstar.

It was such a fun time. Thank you for all the chatting, the fun and for being a great (quiet) roomie!

Cynthia said...

Thanks for letting us have Shane while you worked your magic

Katie said...

So jealous you got so much time to do so much work! I have some serious catching up to do and no for-see-able time to do it!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.