Monday, September 28, 2009

September Craft Club

This month Craft Club was at my house, which meant I got to pick the project.  It took me awhile to decide, but in the end we made Dry Erase Boards.  They are super cute, really easy and great to help you stay organized or give as a gift.

It was a small group this month, but a wonderful night chatting with the gals and being crafty.  We even had a new Craft Club member, Hope, come this month!


I had to put some finishing touches on my after wards, but here is my completed project.

 
Julie's super cute board.  She is going to put hers on the side of her frig.


Lynette's very creative board.  I know she can't wait to hang it up in her new room!! I just love the frame she picked out to use.

Sorry, Hope....we didn't get a picture of yours!  It was just as cute though.  I know your Husband will be super happy to know your work schedule from now on.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yes, you can use my pictures :P

Thanks again, it was fun!

Cynthia said...

way to go ...you crafty girls...I loved them all...

Sarah said...

These are adorable! Thanks for sharing them...I'm inspired!