Sunday, January 31, 2010

Close To My Heart Blog Hop

Welcome to the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for February!

All artwork on the hop will feature February's SOTM, "Piece of Cake". If you have come here from Debra's blog you are on the right path! This is so simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! If you visit all the blogs you will see over 70 examples of CTMH artwork.

This month I will also be randomly selecting one person to win the card and the 6 tags from this blog hop! There are two ways to enter the contest:
1. Leave a comment.
2. Become a follower of my blog and then leave a comment stating that you are a blog follower.

This stamp set is so darn cute! Love the Veranda paper packet.

The card inspired me to make some matching birthday tags. I used a wide variety of embellishments: ribbon, liquid glass, sparkles, markers, and 3D foam.


Thanks for taking a peek at my blog hop this month. I hope you took a moment to enter the contest.

Now hop on over to Jen's blog for more stamp of the month artwork.

16 comments:

Nalazoo said...

Cute projects!

Jessica - feel free to delete this after fixing...for the Blog Hop, can you bump this post up to the top of your blog so others can find it easier?

Dawn said...

Nice tags! Great use of this stamp set!

Cupcake Stamper said...

I love them, The tags are great and will be very useful great idea!

Melissa Laverty said...

looks like you had fun with those tags~
fancymelissa.blogspot.com

Lynette said...

Love them Jessica! You always do a great job!

Cibele Glazer said...

Beautiful tags!

Haley D. said...

Very fun projects! I especially love those tags- all the details on a tiny canvas.

Tia said...

I love your tags, they are super cute.

Carla said...

Super cute tags! Great idea!

Krista Ritskes said...

Oh, super cute!

Krista Ritskes said...

Oh, becoming your follower. ;)

Debra said...

Love the tags! That's a lot of detail.

Jen Patrick- Roxybonds Scrappin said...

Super cute tags!

Anonymous said...

Love the tags!!!

Melissa said...

I love the tags!!

Carol said...

Very cute tags. Nice work.