Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Monday

Must say I'm not feeling the menu planning right now. My dinner inspiration seems to have left me. I'm also hoping to not have to go to the grocery store this week. I'm working with what we have in the house. I know in the end taking a moment to make a plan will help me a ton in the end this week. Here goes:

Monday -- Leftover overs from the best local Mexican Restaurant (Plaza Garcia, it's right around the corner from our house) that we went to last night for Kenny's birthday dinner.

Tuesday -- Chicken Rice Casserole (we didn't end up having it last week)

Wednesday -- Leftovers

Thursday -- I am craving some yummy Mac and Cheese from Jessica Seinfeld's cookbook. It's the BEST homemade Mac and Cheese ever!!

Friday -- Leftovers

Saturday -- Spaghetti with French Bread

Sunday -- Surprise Night (probably leftover Spaghetti)

No comments: