Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin Patch -- 2012

The weather has turned here in the Pacific Northwest. We went from sunshine, sunshine and more sunshine. To gray skies and rain. I knew it was eventually going to happen and it did. The change came just in time for muddy pumpkin patches. I wish I could say that I was all on top of it and we took a visit to the pumpkin patch before the rain came, but I wasn't.

So we hit the pumpkin patch today in the rain. At first I thought it was just going to drizzle on us, but no, the rain joined us full on. The kids were troopers and didn't really mind stomping around in the mud in their boots. I do think though we were all happy to get into the car an hour later and warm up.

 Hey...look we found pumpkins!!


My little ham.



It was pretty wet out. 


She wasn't sure about the hay ride at first, but the kettle corn took her mind off of her fears.


They had white pumpkins randomly in the field. 
Of course I had to be different and pick one of those.


No comments: