The pumpkins weren't received as well. They used them for random things in the tub, but no pumpkins were made. This is what they currently look like sitting in the tub. No cute pumpkin faces stuck to the side of the bathtub. Maybe next time they hop in they'll find it more fun or maybe your kiddos will find it more fun?!
Onto our 4th Trick or Treat link up party.
Just 7 more days left to get those Halloween projects in.
These are the lovely ladies hosting this party with me.
Here are the awesome features for this week.
Grab a button if you were featured or link up one of your Halloween projects
and grab a button for joining the party.
1. Randi's pick: PVC pipe witch crashing by The Tip Toe Fairy
2. Jessica's pick: Yarn Candy Corn by Play Party Pin
3. Victoria's pick: Peek-a-boo ghost by Crafty Journal
4. Krystal's pick: Halloween Drink Bottles by Play Party Pin
5. Ashley's pick: Halloween card by Paper Seedlings
If you were featured, feel free to grab the button and show it off!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.
1. You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
2. Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
3. Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.