Monday, January 20, 2014

Menu Monday



Monday -- Potato Soup leftovers from last night (Thanks Shonda for the yummy recipe)

I'm trying some "freezer cooking" this week for the first time ever. I've always been interested in trying it, but nervous about doing it. I am delivering a couple meals to some people in need the next couple weeks and this recipe will make 4 meals at once!! That means a bunch of cooking, but enough food for us to have dinner and 3 meals for friends. Win - win in my book.

Tuesday -- Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole

Wednesday -- leftovers

Thursday -- Gluten Free Pizza using Pillsbury's new GF pizza dough. The kids love it, Kenny likes it and I will eat my pizza on a tortilla.

Friday -- Baked White Cheddar Mac and Cheese 

Saturday -- leftovers

Sunday -- Breakfast for Dinner

No comments: