Monday, June 22, 2009

For Today

June 21st, 2009

Outside my window...I replanted Shane's sunflower.

I am thinking...about watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 tonight and am feeling sad about the impending announcement of divorce for them.

I am thankful for...being able to take a nap today (with my trusty nap buddies, Sadie and Dodger) and that I could catch up on stuff while Shane was awake.

From the kitchen...green chile chicken enchiladas (a new recipe "stolen" from Betsy). They were yummy!!

I am wearing...my go to Roxy red sweatshirt ('cause it was icky and gray out this morning), green warm-up pants (3rd pair of pants for the day) and socks.

I am creating...a make and take for an upcoming vendor fair in July.

I am going...to have a Milky Way while I watch Jon and Kate.

I am reading...The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

I am hoping...that Shane is in a much better mood tomorrow.

I am hearing...Shane crying in his crib and the dishwasher going.

Around the house...it has been picked up from the events of the day and all ready to be turned upside down once again tomorrow.

A few plans for the rest of the week...work tomorrow, gym and work on Wednesday and Thursday, CTMH meeting Thursday night and ahh...Friday.

One of my favorite things...watching Shane play quietly and happily with his newly "scored" Lego Duplos while he watches golf on tv.

No comments: