Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Creations.

I'm working on a whole bunch of different projects at the moment in my scrapbooking room. Here are two finished ones:

Dry Erase Board -- Made from a picture frame. A dry erase marker just rubs right off of it. I must say, I'm in LOVE with this. I made it to sell at a vendor fair I'm dong in a couple weeks. This one is going to be hard to part with. The paper I used is called Bella and of course is from Close To My Heart.

This is a large sized can that I altered. Not sure exactly what I'm going to use it for, but I could put a gift in it, or use it to hold scrapbooking or office stuff. That is why the tag is still blank.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I love the dry erase board. Hmmm... maybe a good craft club project!

Cynthia said...

I love the dry eraser board...How much ???? Maybe you will be contracted to make one !!