Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Strawberry Picking.

We went strawberry picking this past weekend. I thought Shane might enjoy the experience and we'd enjoy having some fresh yummy strawberries around the house. Sadly, the strawberries ended up not tasting so good. I've had to sweeten them up a whole bunch. I made a strawberry cobbler, we've had strawberry waffles and strawberry shortcake. We didn't even pick that much, but we have strawberries coming out of our ears. We didn't mention to Shane one way or the other about eating them. For some reason after he would pick one, he would pretend to eat it and then put it in the bucket. I don't know where he comes up with this stuff!




3 comments:

Cynthia said...

looks like Shane will be a better strawberry picker than you and Angela were !!!

Anonymous said...

He sure does like berries...I remember seeing pics of him at your parents I think? eating berries...what a fun kid...I can't wait to interact with Morgan to that extent!!!

angie pechanec said...

that wasn't supposed to be anonymous...sorry about that :)