Sunday, October 11, 2009

October Craft Club

This month Craft Club headed down south to Lynette's house.  We made Halloween Trees.  It was really cool to see how everyone's turned out totally different.  Most people made their trees using black Halloween Trees.  I decided to go a slightly different route so that I could use my "tree" all year long.  My goal is to decorate it for different seasons and various holidays.  After Halloween I'm going to turn it into a Fall look.  Then come December I'll go with a Christmas theme.  And will start the new year off with a Winter feel.  Of course I won't forget to use it for Spring and Easter!

I would like to add a few more pictures to it, but need to print a couple more out.   And the little pumpkins in the bottom of the glass container holding up the sticks are the cutest things ever!!


Click on the images to see more detail.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I LOVE THIS...IT IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!