Monday, October 19, 2009

Vote For Your Favorite Card.

The first weekend in November I will be attending Close To My Heart's Regional Celebration in Portland, OR. I'm super excited to hang out with other Consultants, attend seminars, get fabulous new ideas and of course, create wonderful things!

CTMH will be sponsoring a card contest for those Consultants who wish to enter it. The prize is $50 in product credit. Which I could spend in a flash! The cards that are entered into the contest must be fall or winter themed.

I can't decide out of these 5 cards, which one to enter. I would love your opinion. Take a peek and vote for your favorite card by leaving me a comment. It may just be the one I win $50 with!!! (Click on each image to enlarge the picture.)

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica I really like them all but number 1 is my favorite

~Ashley

Tia said...

I will vote for #5!

Linda said...

I love #2 and #5. Good luck!

Laurie said...

Hey Jessica, I like #2 and #5 the best! You are so creative, I'm so impressed!!

The Pechanec Family said...

I LOVE # 2!!!!! I am a snowman fan and would love that card!!!

Cynthia said...

is it tooooo late to tell you? #2 & 3 But like always ..everything you create is fabulous