Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day -- Blog Hop

Welcome to the Close To My Heart 2009 World Card Making Day Blog Hop! Join me and other CTMH consultants as we share our card creations with you. If you've come from Cami's Blog then you're hopping right along.

To celebrate this wonderful event, I've made all of you a virtual card.  I wish I could send a card to all my friends, family and blog readers, but instead you'll have to settle for looking at this one online.  Take a minute today and make a card for someone you know. You don't even need to be a "card maker". Just sit down with some paper and make a little some thing for someone you care about.

Join the fun and hop on over to Jamia's Blog from here. This is a "round robin" hop so just keep hopping and Happy World Card Making Day!

13 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for the virtual card :-)

Haley D. said...

Thanks for the virtual card! It's lovely.

Kathleen said...

Jessica, I love this card, the background looks like faux slats--I love how it turned out! Beautiful artwork!!

Penny K said...

Love the color combination and the background paper. You certainly know how to use those micro-tip scissors! If I stamp, will you cut? :-) Beautiful!

Jena said...

Pretty card - love your mix of leaves, acorns, and buttons - TFS!

Deborah Young said...

This is delightful, Jessica! Chief Household Officer - tee hee - I love it!!!

Tresa Black said...

Love your family picture on the bed. How cute!

Great card, I like how you set it up with the pumpkin.

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Beautiful card. Love it!

Kristina Baldwin said...

Thanks for the virtual card :)

Camy said...

Great color combo! Thanks for sharing.

Debra said...

Love the fun Fall card!

MsJay said...

Very nice fall card.

Wendy K. said...

Great fall card!