Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Flop

I set out the other afternoon to complete a gumdrop turkey project with Shane. 

This is what I was aiming for.


This is what we ended up with.
A mess! And frustration from Shane and myself. 
The silly things kept falling over and just weren't working for us AT ALL. 
We walked away from the project with hopes of returning, but we never did go back to it. 
We had lost interest after all the frustration.

Sometimes it just doesn't work out. 
Good lesson in life though. 
 
Even if we don't have any cute gumdrop turkey's to decorate with.
But we do have some gumdrops now for Christmas decorations.

2 comments:

MamaDuck76 said...

Well, it should have been cute! I feel your pain, as many of my attempts at crafts with little ones turn out similarly :)

We're making pinecone owls today...it should be interesting!

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

This is waaaaaaay cute!! I am sharing it with my readers on Facebook so they can make if Thanksgiving =-) https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Living-Life-Intentionally/261252997248957 - Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Have a wonderful thanksgiving & see you next week,
Beth =-)