Friday, June 20, 2014

Father's Day Interview {2014}

For the past 3 years I've asked the kiddos questions about Kenny for Father's Day. I've enjoyed how they evolve and change over time. Here are this years thoughts about Daddy.



ALL ABOUT MY DADDY
By Shane Booth    Age 7

My daddy’s name is Kenny

he is 6 feet tall

he is 37 years old

he weighs 50 pounds

he has blond hair and brown eyes

his favorite tv show is the news

he likes to play baseball

for fun he plays with us

his likes to eat tacos

his favorite thing to drink is beer

he works at downtown work

i’ve known my daddy for 7 years

my daddy is happy when I hug him

i’m just like my daddy because we are both skinny
and have skinny feet

my favorite thing about my daddy is that he loves me


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



ALL ABOUT MY DADDY
By Adalyn Booth   Age 3

My daddy’s name is Kenny and Daddy

he is 8 feet tall

he is 8 years old

he weighs 7 pounds

he has gray hair and golden eyes

his favorite tv show is basketball

he likes to play games

for fun he goes outside

his likes to eat chex

his favorite thing to drink is lemonade

he works at work

i’ve known my daddy for 7 years

my daddy is happy because he loves me

i’m just like my daddy because we both like to go outside

my favorite thing about my daddy is that I love him

No comments: