Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day {2013}



ALL ABOUT MY DADDY
By Shane Booth    Age 6

My daddy’s name is Daddy

he is 30 feet tall

he is 36 years old

he weighs 50 pounds

he has brown hair and gray eyes

his favorite tv show is the news

he likes to play with me

for fun he plays with me

his likes to eat pumpkin pie

his favorite thing to drink is beer

at work he draws stuff and reads words. He works for the Watershed Company

i’ve known my daddy for 1090 years

my daddy is happy when he does stuff and gets stuff right

i’m just like my daddy because he is so fun

my favorite thing about my daddy is he plays with me

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------


ALL ABOUT MY DADDY
By Adalyn Booth   Age 2

My daddy’s name is Daddy

he is big

he is 5 years old

he weighs 2 pounds

he has blue hair and blue eyes

his favorite tv show is Curious George

his likes to eat yogurt

his favorite thing to drink is lemonade

at work he works
 

No comments: