Thursday, June 13, 2013

6th Birthday Interview


For the past few year's I've given Shane a birthday interview. It's been fun to see how his answers change every year.


Shane’s 6th Birthday Interview

What is your favorite color?            
Blue and red

What is your favorite food?             
Pumpkin pie and chocolate peanut butter on my bread

Who is your best friend?              
Lillie and my friend at school (Alethia)

What is your favorite show to watch on T.V.?
Wild Kratts

What is your favorite book?            
This is a hard one….I’ll stick with….Goodnight Moon and chapter books

What does Mommy do the best?       
Taking care of me

What does Daddy do the best?       
Tickling me and doing fun stuff with me

What is your favorite kind of animal?                
Zebras and Cheetahs

What do you like to do with Mommy and Daddy?         
Play with them…like games

What do you want to be when you grow up?                  
An ambulance driver

Where is your favorite place to go?  
Hawaii and to Mema’s house

How old are you?              
Six

Taken on 6/3/13

His 5th birthday interview.

His 4th birthday interview.  

His 3rd birthday interview. 

No comments: