Monday, April 13, 2009

April Close To My Heart Newsletter


National Scrapbooking Month Constant Campaign
Tickled Pink
Join the National Scrapbooking Month celebration in May with this special Tickled Pink offer. It's a darling scrapbooking kit that includes the new D-size My Acrylix I Am stamp set, textured cardstock, B&T Duos™ paper (2 with glitter!), Mini-Medley Accents White Daisy collection, a foam texture tool, and an instruction brochure for creating two beautiful two-page layouts. You will be Tickled Pink during this campaign. Offers run through April 15th - May 31st. While Supplies Last!

To get your very own Tickled Pink scrapbooking kit:
*Place a minimum order of $60 in stamp sets (excluding K-size or Stamp of the Month) and receive it for FREE.
*Purchase the Tickled Pink scrapbooking kit at just $34.95.
*Sign up as a new Consultant between May 1-May 31 and receive a kit for FREE.
*Host a gathering with a minimum sales of $00 and receive the kit for FREE.


April Stamp of the Month
World's Best Dad (set of 12)
A playful fishing motif makes this set perfect for any man who loves tossing out a line. Available only April 1-30th.

Discounted Products
Shop online at https://jessicabooth.myctmh.com for discounted CTMH products. You will find a variety of paper packets, accessories and discontinued items at great prices.

Upcoming Events
Saturday, April 18th at 7pm -- Card Making Class -- We'll be making 4 cards (Mother's Day, Father's Day, and 2 Spring Any Occasion). The cost is $5. I have only 3 open spots left. If you would like to attend this event, please email your RSVP to me.

Friday, May 1st -- Summer Idea Book is available!! Book your gathering or place an order of $20 or more and receive your Summer Idea Book for FREE!!

Saturday, May 9th at 7pm -- Scrapbooking Class -- We'll be making 2 12x12 Spring themed layouts. The cost is $5. I have only 2 spots left for this class. If you would like to attend this event, please email your RSVP.

Monday, May 11th at 1pm -- Card Making Class -- We'll be making 4 cards for any occasion. The cost is $5 and kids are welcome! I have 6 spots open for this class. Email me to reserve your spot.

Saturday, June 27th at 6pm -- Workshop on the Go -- Leave this workshop with 8 completed 12x12 pages, as well as, extra paper and embellishments to make other pages and cards! The cost will be between $23-$25. There are 5 open spots for this class. Email me to reserve your spot.

Scrapbooking Retreat
Have you ever considered attending a scrapbook retreat? I did last year and had the best time of my life! There are spots available for you to join me at The Keepsake Cottage in Auburn on September 11th-13th, 2009. If you would like more information, just let me know.

Email me at jessicadbooth@hotmail.com

Visit my Close To My Heart website at https://jessicabooth.myctmh.com

No comments: