Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shane's Perfect Morning



I think if Shane could tell me he would say this is his idea of heaven. Watching "Signing Time" while sitting on his favorite thing to play with, the vacuum. He gets 30 minutes of TV a day. He chooses to watch "Signing Time" usually right when he gets up in the morning. The afternoons can be hard because mean old Mom won't let him watch it again. He knows 30+ signs at this point. Which come in very handy since he knows about 5 words right now. If that. Some day he'll talk and I'm pretty sure when he starts to do that we won't ever hear the end of him talking. Since he "talks" non-stop right now with out "words", I'm sure he'll be a talker when he has them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They don't stop talking once it begins...Xalen is now reciting books, his favorite rhymes, and repeating EVERYTHING! We still love the sighning time video's and Xalen ask for signing time most days...I can't believe how it can keep his attention. Just the other day he taugh me the sign for wolf after I told him it was not a good idea to cry wolf.