Thursday, April 23, 2009

He got his lawnmower.


Shane and I made a stop at Fred Meyer this afternoon. I realized that I might be able to find a lawnmower for him. At first it didn't look so good, but a nice lady found them for us. I had told Shane what I was looking for and he was really, really excited. When we found it he told me to put it next to him in the cart seat. Then he wanted the box to be next to him for the ride home. He giggled every time I told him we were going home to play with his lawnmower. When he was mowing he asked if he could mow the flowers. I think he really thinks he is cutting the grass like Daddy. He is one happy little mower.


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

what a GREAT lawnmower !!!! He really looks like he is in to the whole mowing thing

firecrackerjulie said...

Shane, don't fall for it. They are warming you up for the real mower!