Monday, April 20, 2009

Tickled Pink Has Arrived


May is National Scrapbooking Month and Close To My Heart is celebrating it with a wonderful kit called Tickled Pink. It's a darling scrapbooking kit that includes the new D-size My Acrylix I Am stamp set, textured cardstock, B&T Duos™ paper (2 with glitter!), Mini-Medley Accents White Daisy collection, a foam texture tool, and an instruction brochure for creating two beautiful two-page layouts. If you aren't a scrapbooker you can use this for any other project like card making or altering. I had so much fun putting it together. I have been wanting to scrapbook more about myself and this kit helped me do just that!


To get your very own Tickled Pink scrapbooking kit:
*Place a minimum order of $60 in stamp sets (excluding K-size or Stamp of the Month) and receive it for FREE.
*Purchase the Tickled Pink scrapbooking kit at just $34.95.
*Sign up as a new Consultant between May 1-May 31 and receive a kit for FREE.
*Host a gathering with a minimum sales of $00 and receive the kit for FREE.

Offers run through May 31st. While Supplies Last!

No comments: