Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu Monday

I am not feeling to inspired today to create the menu for this week. Let's see what I can come up with on the fly.

Monday -- leftovers from Easter (Ham, Mashed Potatoes, veggies and rolls)

Tuesday -- we have lots of ham, so I am going to come up with some sort of ham dish to use it up in.

Wednesday -- leftovers

Thursday -- halibut and something on the side

Friday -- My Brother and SIL are going to be in town for dinner. Not sure what I am going to make yet.

Saturday -- leftovers from whatever I make on Friday

Sunday -- Pizza or BBQ depending on the weather

1 comment:

The Pechanec Family said...

I hear you on that, I don't know what was with me this week but I just didn't want to do a menu and I really don't feel like cooking....which is so unlike me but I guess it happens when we are so busy with the kids!! good luck to you and if anything you can resort the the easy stuff if you need too!!