Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shane Moments

Shane finally got a chance this weekend to try out his bike (we need to get training wheels and get the chain fixed). He did awesome for his first time out.
He was so proud of himself, too.
Yes, his helmet is missing. Daddy didn't get it on his head.
Kenny also had just taught him how to use the breaks, so he kept breaking.
Thanks Lynette for passing the bike down to us!!


Here is a little video of Shane dancing around the kitchen in the best outfit ever.
He was doing this for a good 10 minutes before I started recording him,
which of course, he stopped the moment I did that and wanted to see.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

great bike moves......funny dancer.....

Lynette said...

What happened to the chain? I'm pretty sure the boys were riding it right before I gave it to you so I hope they didn't do anything to it! I love seeing Shane ride the bike and that he's enjoying it. It's a great little bike to learn on 2 wheels too when he's ready.