Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Quickie Card

It's been awhile since I have been able to sit down design and make a card. But Kenny needed thank you cards recently for his birthday, so I had a very good excuse to take a moment and make some cards. And literally that was all the time I had was a moment. In less then 30 minutes (including clean up) I made these 5 cards. They aren't anything over the top and I used the paper's "busyness" to work for me, so that I didn't have to do much designing to the card. I finished it off with a few well placed sparkles (which make everything look better!) and tada 5 thank you cards under 30 minutes that I used my supplies on hand for. I am sure if I went to the store to pick up 5 thank you cards it would have taken me longer then 30 minutes with getting the kids in and out of the car and driving there, etc.