Wednesday, September 21, 2011

October's Workshop: Boo Blocks


 My October workshop is: Boo Blocks. They are pretty darn quick to whip up and I think darn cute, too. I had an idea in my head and then found these online which helped to cement what I was envisioning. We had some 2x6 scrap wood laying around and Kenny was very helpful in cutting the wood into 6, 7 and 8 inch blocks for me.
I painted the blocks black. Then I used the new CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and cut out the BOO letters. I completed the blocks off with a couple embellishments and some ribbon. I used the Mischief paper packet from CTMH.

This month's workshop is full. They are filling up fast. November we'll be making fall cards using CTMH's Dreamin' paper packet and the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. The cards will look similar to these. If you live in the Greater Seattle area and would like more information on my monthly Close To My Heart workshops, leave me a comment with your contact information.

No comments: