Monday, December 5, 2011

Menu Monday

Kenny has some suggestions for dinner this week, which helps me so much!!

Monday -- Mac and Cheese from Jessica Seinfeld's book Deceptively Delicious. It's one of my top favorite Mac and Cheese recipes. It has cream cheese in it and it's so creamy and flavorful.

Tuesday -- leftovers (I have my MOPS holiday party. I'll leave room for all the yummy treats there)

Wednesday -- Tortilla Pizza's (these are quick, easy and yummy)
  • Flour Tortilla's with pizza sauce and cheese (plus what ever other toppings you would like).
  • Bake in the oven at 325 degrees until the cheese is bubbly (5-8 minutes or so).
Thursday -- Baked Cheesy Chicken 

Friday -- leftovers

Saturday -- Baked Burrittos (another insanely quick and easy meal)
  • Mix a large can of re-fried beans with a jar of salsa and a 1.5 cups of cooked chicken.
  • Wrap the mixture in flour tortillas and bake them at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
These are perfect to make a double batch and freeze the extras for an easy meal out of the freezer.

Sunday -- I have my Craft Club Holiday party. Kenny and the kiddos are on their own. I'm sure there will be plenty of leftovers for everyone to survive on.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clicked on your menu from MSM:) I have the Jessica Seinfeld book and have been meaning to try that recipe--now I have a reason to since you're loving it! Thanks!
Danielle

The Pechanec Family said...

I am cooking the Baked Cheesy Chicken tomorrow, so excited to try it, I will let you know how it turned out (although I am leaving the sun dried tomatoes out since we are not fans.) I found it on Pinterest and it looks YUMMY!