These bags were the perfect size to fit all their sewing goodies in. Including a big bag of stuffing to complete their projects with.
- 2 dull tip needles
- 2 spools of thread
- Various colors of needle point thread
- 7 projects
- Large bag of stuffing
- Measuring tape
Each project bag has a cut out felt item to make. Some have buttons to sew on and some have additional felt pieces to attach.
- Use either a backstitch or a whipstitch to sew your items.
- Sew on buttons on additional felt pieces first.
- Then sew most of the felt piece together, leaving room to add the stuffing.
- Finally, sew up the last hole from where you put the stuffing in.
Yay!!! You are learning how to sew!!!
I hope the girls have a blast with their very own sewing kits!!!
Linking up to: