Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wonderland Swap + Holiday Party

I recently attended my 1st holiday party of the season with my CTMH team members. We each brought a homemade gift to exchange white elephant style, a treat to share and a Wonderland paper item to swap.

The cookies were good, but man I just LOVE that frosting. 

My gift that I brought to exchange were these JOY blocks. 
They were "exchanged" a handful of times. 
Always feels nice when people are "fighting" over what you brought.
You can check out my NOEL blocks and my BOO blocks, too.

And finally here are the awesome swaps people brought:
 Isn't he adorable?! By Tracie
  I love how the wreath is wrapped on this card. By Carla
 Christmas Popper By Cindy
This is a brilliant gift card holder. By Michele
You can find directions here.
 My snowflake card.
 Snowflake card cut out using the AP cricut cartridge. By Lalia

No comments: