Thursday, February 16, 2012

Phases

Phases....I go through a lot of phases in my life and right now I am on a Close To My Heart Challenge phase. I am determined to "win" a get-away weekend. In this phase I am creating, scrapbooking, organizing and connecting/contacting with my CTMH customers.

I go through phases where all I want to do is bake or cook, read a book, sew something, clean or organize, blog. Sometimes I even have a phase when I don't want to do anything.

My current phase isn't leaving much time for anything else beyond "normal" life of kids/family/house. The blog seems to be taking the biggest hit of all. Stick with me through this phase. I have a long list of things I'd love to post about....I just need to find myself more time to do so.

1 comment:

Michele said...

You can do it! This "phase" has a great reward in the end!
Michele