Friday, February 17, 2012

The Uglies

It feels like we have an infant in the house right now. I am getting about as much sleep as I did when Adalyn was 1-4 months old. She is teething yet again and this round is NOT going well. She isn't eating or sleeping well during the day or at night. Last night she was up every half an hour until midnight. Then again at 3am and refused to go back to sleep around 4:30.

I am so tired my mind won't think straight and it gets easily overwhelmed.

My email account was hacked into yesterday and then my email was taken over by hotmail due to said hacker. In a normal mind set that may not be a big deal, but right now I just want to scream.

We have a babysitter for tonight. Shane is going to be in Sequim for the weekend. We made plans with another couple to go to the movies. It was difficult but we settled on a movie and a time. This morning the time had been changed. Really....not want I needed to deal with today. I am just plain to tired.

Sleep....more sleep would make this all go a lot more smoothly. I know Addie doesn't feel well and that she is uncomfortable. I feel bad for her. I feel bad for all of us. Please, God, can my 15 month old pop these teeth through ASAP and start sleeping through the night for all of our sakes!


No comments: