Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Lot of Love and a Little Bit of Luck

I had a friend ask me if I could show her how to make the blocks like the JOY ones I did for Christmas. It was a fantastic excuse to make some LOVE blocks for Valentine's Day.


I used Close To My Heart retired paper called Sweetheart. I cut the letters out from my CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartiridge and embellished using random items I had laying around from CTMH. The black ribbon is from Micheal's. My wonderful Husband cut out the blocks for this project (6, 7, 8 and 9 inches).

These blocks have a little twist to them though.....

Flip them around and now you have:


As soon as Valentine's Day is over, I'll be all ready for St. Patrick's Day.

This paper is not from CTMH, but all the embellishments are.


No comments: